Friday, July 23, 2010

Friendship Day Special Message In 2010

  • My life is a house where my heart lives in with a door that will always be open for you.
  • You, my friend are always welcome. Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance when it concerns real friendship.
  • The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and will never let you down.
  • I cannot imaging what my life would be without a friend like you. You are the fuel that keeps me going.If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
  • I would not call myself important, but I am convinced that when I was not born, everyone would like to know why.
  • Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.
  • A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
  • Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
  • Short Hearts May be broken, Teardrops may fall, Love is strong, But friendship Is Stronger

No comments: